Wow... I have so much more stuff to do to clean this house. Bleh >:p
Trying to get things together because Aireka will be here this weekend. The house is a disaster even though I got the living room furniture moved the way I want it. There's still tons of junk in the dining room and I still need to put the cabinets in the kitchen back up... for starters.
I'm trying to get everything in order for going back to school and selling the car and all that. I have several appointments within the next week. One on Monday for Annelise's WIC stuff, one on the sixth for her 4 month shots, and one on the 10th to tour the Art Institute campus again. I REALLY want to go there, but it's $$71,000$$+ for the degree. Insane.
I have some one that wants to take a look at the car on Monday evening. I put it up for $3000 which is kind of high, on purpose. That way, if they talk me down, I get the higher end of what I was first expecting. Most people think they've done good to talk you down a bit.
Been looking at a new bed for Aireka and I have some one that has a loft bed for $100 or will trade for a twin bed (which we currently have for her) so I sent her some pictures and hopefully we will trade and it will all come out free.
Need to get the linoleum to finish the bathrooms and kitchen... but especially the girl's bathroom (go ducky!).
Anyway, that's the update, I'm making a running list of debts, etc. that need to be paid off first, then the car goes and the "luxury purchases" are last. See ya around.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home