Welllll... I'm hoping that the worst of my illness is over, although Pinky sounds worse than before. Hopefully she's almost over all of it to. I'll say you all the details about throwing up in the sink... oops. Well, be happy that isn't the WHOLE story!
Anyway, I still haven't packed anything and we leave tomorrow morning. I was supposed to work 12-6 today, but hopefully Jon will come in for me from 3-6 like he said he would. I still have to get my packing down and my eyebrows waxed, I look like a bushman.
Did my hair yesterday morning and DANG! I'm starving!
Found out the Felix's dad had a heartattack last night... So he took Annelise with him to TX City. I was going to go until I figured that I would be late for work... and after me trying to get out of it yesterday, that didn't seem like a good idea to call in anyhow.
OH NO! I forgot to put baby tylenol in the bag! Shoot...
Anyway, I better get something to eat before I go to work... I just don't know what I want...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home