Shhhh.... waitwait. Do you hear that? >.> ....... <.< ........ >.> ........ EXACTLY. Silence! Oh crap. It's quiet and I'm not sleeping? Annie's room is a toy minefield, actually so I have to be careful when I go in there (Ann is asleep on the couch and Bailey is on her stomach, so I have to be in the room with her...) I'm going to try to flip her over. Both the girls are/were belly sleepers at a young age. They get it from daddy and bad milk cocktails. (Not really a "cocktail" per say, just crappy bubbling formula.)
OMG! Bailey was on Similac and it frothed up like a cappuccino! I thought that maybe there was soap residue in the bottles, but there couldn't have been, I rinse them out really well, so... what was it? The bottles? The formula! She has finally got enfamil and I tried to mix the two for an easy switch, but the last bottle of the night was a complete Enfamil bottle and she was fine...? Not sure, we'll see. She's been spitting out her bottle lately because of tummy aches (good ol' Similac).
Annie was on Enfamil so these problems are foreign to me.
Anyway, I will add more later. Finally got new batteries for the camera so there should be some new pictures soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home