LeslieWindle

Sunday, June 15, 2008


Secret... AGENT MOM... Secret... AGENT MOM... They given you a numbah and taken AWAY your name!!

In a way, I could see that. I was "Leslie" before... now I'm mommy... MOM to Annie :( Was hoping MOM wouldn't come until she was like.... thirty-five.

HA!

Anyway, I am going to make a secret cake for Felix today. Annie and Bailey are still in TX City. Felix's sister and her boyfriend got into an accident last night so... I don't think they will be home before next weekend. :( I miss them horribly bad.

But anyway! We had a great date night and the night before, we stayed in to watch movies. We saw The Bucket List... which was good but sad of course. I made him watch 27 Dresses, which of course I LOVE and he also bought I Am Legend which we both had all ready seen but like alot.

Anyway, here is a picture of Aireka, Annie and Bailey having fun with the grand-PANTS... ONE SET of them anyways lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home